2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough. ❞
things to remember, -n.m. (via thegirlwithfernweh)
if youre attractive and you talk to me first, chances are im very confused
Here is the amaze mashup of “I Wanna Get Better” by Bleachers and “Boom Clap” by Charli XCX. I absolutely love how the Bleachers accapella merges perfectly with the Boom Clap instrumental to produce something more punchy and energetic (quite reminiscent of Mr Brightside imo) ~ Aliyah
do you ever get your period and just think about your recent behavior like wow that explains a lot